February 2021 Green Jobs Report + Stormwater PPPs for the Great Lakes
Our February Green Jobs report focuses on the Great Lakes, including a newly launched report on the regions 653 counties which identifies where the best opportunities are for investment, including public-private partnerships, especially for storm-water infrastructure for flood risks. We are joined by special guests:
- Dr. Sanjiv Sinha, RISC’s Project Leader & SVP at Environmental Consulting & Technology, Inc.
- Keisha R Brown, Partnership Management, Corvias
- Dr. Fadhel Kaboub, Associate Professor of Economics at Denison University, and President of the Global Institute for Sustainable Prosperity
- Dr. Scott Fullwiler, Associate Professor in Economics, University of Missouri at Kansas City
- Amir Khaleghi, PhD candidate in Economics, University of Missouri at Kansas City